At The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, visitors will discover that a work of art does not always require a traditional canvas. A stunning structure designed by Pritzker prize-winning architect Kevin Roche, the luxury hotel sets geometric lines, contemporary style and subtle Oriental touches against a backdrop of the Marina Bay and city skyline. Here, guests are immersed in a visually stimulating, five-star experience, from the hotel’s 4,200-piece contemporary art collection to the spectacular views afforded from each of the 608 guest rooms. Artful details carry over into the 5-star Singapore hotel’s restaurants, where works from known artists such as Dale Chihuly are displayed alongside dishes that are creative both in taste and presentation. Centrally located in the heart of Marina Bay, our five-star hotel allows guests to easily explore Singapore’s treasures, with the Singapore Flyer, ArtScience Museum and Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay, all just steps away.
• Full marble bathrooms featuring a separate bathtub and shower
• Rainforest Shower Head
• Double sink
Bed & Bath
• Marble bathroom with panoramic views
• Separate bathtub and shower stall with rainshower feature
• Dual Marble vanities for convenience
• Luxurious Asprey bath amenities
• Plush bathrobes and slippers
• Separate bedroom with one King bed
• Plush feather bed and walk-in closet
• Expansive work desk with built-in power points, multiple power adaptor sockets
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Flush wall-mounted 46-inch Hospitality LED TVs and DVD players in the living room and bedroom
• Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
Services and Amenities
• Internet Protocol (IP) phones
• Energy-saving LED lights and bulbs
• Dual mood lighting system
A spacious fitness centre with cardio equipment and free weight with personal trainers and yoga instructor.
The fitness centre is open from 6.00am to 10.00pm daily
Escape with peaceful and rejuvenating treatments at The Ritz-Carlton Spa. Spa open from 10.00am to 11.00pm daily.
In line with the hotel commitment to providing the guest with the finest service and facilities, the hotel have embarked on a transformation of the hotel’s swimming pool through mid-December 2016. During this time, guests are invited to use the swimming pool at Conrad Centennial Singapore by seamless buggy loop service.
Surrounded by a modern Chinese garden, the One Michelin Star Summer Pavilion offers an intimate and sophisticated Cantonese dining experience.
Savour a true taste of Singapore at Colony.
Relax and unwind in the lounge named after famed American glass artist Dale Chihuly. Linger over light meals and afternoon tea or sip cappuccinos and cocktails in the presence of Chihuly’s stunning glass sculptures.