Located at the heart of Orchard Road, award-winning Mandarin Orchard Singapore is the perfect place of stay. Explore Singapore’s fames shopping and entertainment district without having to worry about the proximity and convenience.
With over 1,000 guestrooms and suites offering a view of the majestic skyline, partnered with bespoke amenities, business facilities and a range of dining options including a Michelin-star restaurant, there is no doubt that Mandarin Orchard Singapore is the zenith of Asian hospitality.
Guests can also indulge in shopping in the Mandarin Gallery, situated within the area of the hotel.
BED AND BATHROOM
• Bathtub and separate glass-enclosed shower
• Spacious, marble-clad bathroom with vanity area
• Includes slippers, bathrobe, hairdryer and free toiletries
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) system, an advance in-room technology that connects to a host of conveniences such as easy check-in/check-out services, restaurant reservations, play movies, check flight updates, etc.
• Large, flat screen satellite / cable television
• Bottled mineral water supplied daily
• Coffee and tea-making facilities
• Daily housekeeping service
• Electronic safe
• Free parking
• Multi-line international direct dial telephone with voice mail
Kick back and relax after a long day of exploring around the city in this secret escape on the 5th floor of the hotel. Enjoy refreshing cocktails or go for a swim, you can have it either way.
Equipped with cardio and strength-training gears, the hotel’s fitness centre is perfect for any pre or post workout.
Situated right inside the hotel’s complex is Mandarin Gallery where guests can avail of exclusive discounts and offers from selected shops.
Go for a game or two at the 37th floor where the hotel’s outdoor tennis court is located.
SHISEN HANTEN BY CHEN KENTARO
Serving Szechwan cuisine, Shisen Hanten by Chef Kentaro is the only Chinese restaurant in Singapore that is awarded two Michelin stars. The restaurant not only offers excellent platters of cooking but also the stunning view of the city 35 floors above.
Known for their Mandarin Chicken Rice, Chatterbox offers local cuisine in an upscale rendition.
Eat to your heart’s content in Triple Three international buffet. Overflowing with intercontinental flavors such as fresh sushi and sashimi, vibrant cooking stations as well as finest of the roast platters and mouthwatering desserts.
BAR ON 5
Unwind with a single-malt or a glass of wine, Bar on 5 serves whatever you fancy.
COFFEE ON CRUST
Whether it is for afternoon tea or a cup of coffee head on to Coffee on Crust. A café that serves everyday freshly baked pastries that compliment well with your choice of beverage.
• Check-in is at 2:00 PM
• Check-out is at 11:00 AM
• Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
• For families and guests with special needs Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available upon request.
• Pets are not allowed.
Nearest MRT Station: Somerset MRT (NS23)
Nearest Bus stops:
Mandarin Orchard - Stop ID 09037: 700 / 971E / 972 / 77 / 167 / 171 / 190 / 587 / 590 / 598 / 700A / NR6 / N
Copyright © by Expat.SG