Be prepared to be seduced by this cake. Chocolate is a true feel-good superfood that is the perfect booster to happy treats.
• Chocolate Walnut Diplomat Cake
Chef Francis Kay Chef Francis Kay has had an illustrious career spanning over thirty-eight years in the baking & confectionery industry. He has worn the Pastry Chef hat at Shangri-La Hotel, Fairways Country Club, Fort Canning Country Club and Singapore Turf Club managing the creative aspects of these establishments. At the Academy, Chef Francis Kay is the chief trainer for all things cakes and cake decorations related. His eye for detail in decorating cakes with fondant, buttercream and/or royal icing is a sight to behold. Don't just take our word for it; sign up for one of his classes and experience it yourselves.
• Do note that a minimum of 2 pax is required for class to begin, and should we not be able to have the minimum participants to start a class, you will be notified to:
1) re-scheduled class to the next available date or
2) have the option to receive a 100% refund of the amount paid.
• If you would like to cancel class, do note that no refund will be given on your end, and T&Cs will apply.
• Refer here for T&Cs.
In booking this class, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions.